Our protected Technology for ultra rare cell enrichment/cell based liquid biopsy
Theory of operation
Our proprietary dynamic magnetic labelling (DML) method advances magnetic cell separation technology for rare cell enrichment applications and describes an active form of incubation of magnetic beads in a cell suspension.
Hereby, the incubation is carried out in the presence of specific series of changing magnetic fields and mixture of the suspension as to guide particle cell collision.
- Higher reaction kinetics reducing incubation times to 2 or 3 minutes (otherwise 5min to 2h).
- No high gradient magnetic separation device required
- Higher and controllable reaction kinetics increasing binding efficiency of particles by several factors
- Minimal non-specific binding, preventing loss of desired cells
- First time system with controllable capture efficiency
Ultra high enrichment is required when interfacing with current analytical methodology for investigations on circulating rare cells from blood of patients with solid tumors purposed to detect,quantify, characterize and/or cultivate for example circulating tumor cells. SanoLibio has imprinted the CD45 negative selection enrichment assay to our Walderbach Platform carrying out specialized automated cell separation. Hereby, almost all undesired nucleated cells (99.99% of leukocytes) from a blood sample are removed then exposing cells of the so called rare cell spectrum. The separation of undesired from desired cells and in consequence removal of noise is facilitated by magnetizing only undesired cells that become separable in the presence of a magnetic field. Once enriched, the desired cells are concentrated in 20uL to 30uL cell friendly solution and are ready for various downstream applications.
CD45 negative selection with Walderbach
- Minor loss of desired cells = isolation of 1 rare cell in 100 million leukocytes
- Fastest magnetic cell separation assay
- Cheapest magnetic cell separation assay
- Controllable capture efficiency from 80% to 99.99%
SanoLibio’s Manual Cell Separation Kit for Cell-Based Liquid Biopsy: Rarmax Human CD45 Depletion Assay
SanoLibio offers a manual cell selection platform based on the dynamic magnetic labelling principle. The cornerstone is the Rarmax Human CD45 Depletion Kit starting from a nucleated cell suspension or whole blood. This Rarmax assay supports research with low sample throughput and optimal cell purity or labs employing combined negative-positive selection assays. The assay enables up to 99.9% depletion of bulk target cells at minimal loss of desired cells. The assay may support microscopic analysis for diagnostics, pharmacodynamic investigations, cell picking or cell expansion.