The mastermind behind the SanoLibio project, Stefan Schreier has gained an unconventional and broad spectrum of scientific and engineering skills during an intensive path of academic training ranging from electro-engineering over life science till tropical disease diagnostics in Munich and Thailand.
After his graduation from Mahidol University in 2012, Stefan joined the start up and Mahidol University Spin off X-Zell to develop cell separation assays.
In 2015, the past experience of a life time learner and innovator was initiative for the creation of the SanoLibio project, which has allowed the father of two to follow his entrepreneurial aspirations while being devoted to technological innovation with the set in stone believe to transform health care diagnostics worldwide.
Meanwhile, Stefan brings along over a decade of hands on experience in magnetic cell separation technology, clinical diagnostic test development and is part of the leading academics in blood rare cell research.
Meet Our Team
COO SanoLibio Thailand
- 5 years clinical study experience in stem cell and gene therapy for thalassemia with bluebird bio Inc..,BLUE(NASDAQ)
- Scientific consultant in gene and cell therapy for genetic diseases and cancers, Ramathibodi Research Center, Mahdiol University
- Founder of Excellent Center for Drug Discovery (ECDD), Mahidol University,Thailand
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) of ECDD
- Ph.D in Physiology (Biotechnolgy), North Carolina State University, Raleigh, USA
Dr.Suparerk is the networker and faciltater of the project in Thailand
- Seasoned industry expert, spent +30 years in automation and RFID hardware development
- 7 years Vice President Automation at Smartrac •Founder and General Manager of IMASYS AG, sold to Assa Abloy in 2005
- 7 years General Manager for Amatech Automation AG
Mr. Lang is behind the design and construction of our Walderbach platform and is located in Penang, Malaysia, Asias hub for machine development
CFO (SanoLibio Thailand )
- Head of Finance and investment AMQ Group, Auracollection Co., Pechet and Associates, PwC, Thailand
- Member of Federation of Accounting Professions of Thailand and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA Level 1)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (international Program) with GPA 3.94/4.00 (First Class Honors), Chulalongkorn University
- Exchange semester at Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina, North Carolina, USA
Mrs. Usa is our expert in finance operations and located in Bangkok.
Dipl.-Bioing. Timo Peter
- 6 years with Bryan, Garnier & Co, the leading European healthcare investment bank. Responsible for cross-border M&A and fundraising transactions for European life science and technology companies
- 4 years as Investment Director at Glotec Ventures, a €70m Munich-based family office with focus on cleantech and energy
- One decade in private equity (Golding Capital Partners), real estate (Archon Group) and banking (Deutsche Bank)
- M.Sc. in Bio-Engineering from University of Applied Sciences Munich; Degree in Patent Engineering from University of Hagen
Mr. Timo is our networker for invester relations located in Goettingen, Germany.
Dr. Peter Frost
Business Advisor and Partner Europe
- More than 20 years experience in Sales & Marketing of Life Science products for basic and clinical research. Introduced successfully innovative Biotech companies in the European as well as US market (e.g. SpheroTec, Sirion Biotech, InSphero)
- Was involved in the market entry of StemCell´s RoboSep, a automated cell separation system
- Developed PELOBIOTECH GmbH to one of the leading cell culture companies
- Founder and CEO of PELOBIOTECH GmbH and FROST LIFESCIENCE
Dr. Frost is our consultant and partner in business development Germany/Europe and is located in Munich.